Your kids have too many friends to all fit in your backyard, you’ve done the beach park thing one too many times… where can you have a fun kids birthday party on Maui? Here’s a list of some ideas to get you started! Please comment with additional ideas!
Disclaimer: Things are always changing- so please CALL the venue first to confirm.
- Maui Golf And Sports Park
- Location: Maalaea
- Cost: $175
- Package: 10 Kids for 3 hours, includes 36 holes of gold, 10 minutes of bumper boats, 2 12’ pizzas, drinks and 3 tables by the bumper boat pool (you can bring in extra food!)
- Contact:mauigolfsportspark.com or (808)242-7818
- Maui Ocean Center
- Location: Maalaea
- Cost: 2014 Kamaaina Package starts at $19 / kid and $21 per adult.
- Packages: View all the available packages and prices on their website
- Restrictions: Min of 10 people, max of 35, request booking at least 5 days in advance.
- Bike Park Maui
- Location: Makawao (Baldwin Ave)
- NEW ACTIVITY! They are looking to create a designated location for parties and such, but currently open for groups and parties!
- For More Info: bikeparkmaui.com
- Valley Isle Gymnastics
- Location: Kahului
- Cost: Starts at $200 for 1 – 10 kids
- Package Details: valleyislegymnastics.com/birthday_parties.htm
- Times Available: Saturday or Sunday
- Restrictions: Call one month in advance, participating guests must be 4 or older.
- Maui Paintball
- Location: Olowalu
- Cost: starts at $200 for up to 10 players
- For more info: mauipaintball.com
- For more info: lahainaanimalfarm.com
- Times Available: Saturdays and Sunday
- Cost: starts at $325 for 1.5 hours, $395 for 2 hours with horseback riding, based on max of 12 guests.
- Includes: Guided animal tour with ram, sheep, horses and more, treasure hunt and fishing for tilapia. Horseback riding optional.
- Location: Lahaina
- Lahaina Animal Farm
- Hawaii Nature Center
- Location: Wailuku
- Details: Invite your friends to play outdoors at the Hawaii Nature Center for your next birthday. Enjoy fishing, a hike through the forest, and do a nature craft with one of our Environmental Educators.
- Contact: (808) 244-6500 ext. 22.
- or email email@example.com or visit : hawaiinaturecenter.org
- Island Art Party
- Location: Kihei
- Details: Kids Birthday Parties available in the morning (10AM to 12:30 PM) or afternoons (2PM to 4:30 PM) on Friday through Sunday. “At Island Art Party, we have an instructor that teaches the party participants to paint one of our featured paintings. It’s a very fun, social activity and each child will create his or her own masterpiece to bring home! You can see the available paintings by going to our website at www.islandartparty.com and clicking on the ‘Gallery’ tab. We provide everything the participants will need including brushes, canvas, paint, napkins, aprons, instruction and all cleanup. If requested, we are happy to put out a table for a birthday cake. We provide free fresh-popped popcorn and have a bar area with juices and soft drinks that can be purchased separately. “
- Price: Kama’aina pricing – For children ages 8-12 (age 8 is the minimum age) the price is $25 per child. Age 13 and up are $39 each on Friday or Saturday and are $29.50 on Sunday. Regular pricing – $59 for age 13 and up and $39 for ages 8-12.
Where to have a children’s birthday party on Maui. Birthday Party Ideas
Comments on: "Kids Birthday Party Location Ideas!" (1)
I’m planning my 2 yr old grand sons birthday party on June 27th. Do you have any suggestions?
Please contact me 281 1971.
Evelyn Peterson 🙂